cruiser update 3/12/2009: I have been there several times and it has gloryholes in the booths but not all the booths have holes Staff is real cool about what goes on in the back and it is strictly men only staff does not let females back in the booth area ever.
previous comment: Adult book store with videos, magazines, toys, clothing, etc. 12 booths. Soome have "buddy windows". No holes at this time. It was an old bank. Some booths are in the vault.
At the intersection of Pulaski Highway (Route 40) and Rossville Blvd. In the Dunkin Donuts shopping center. From I-695 take Pulaski Highway exit North. Cross over Rossville Blvd. and enter on the right. If you are coming South on Pulaski Highway (Route 40), make a left onto Rossville Blvd and then left into the shopping center. If you are coming from Baltimore City, take Route 40 North to Rossville Blvd. Not far from the old Golden Ring Mall.
- Hours:cruiser adds: store is open 24/7
This is a new location. Previous location (Mardi Gras) was busy on Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon. After work is also busy. Mardi Gras was open 24 hours, this store may be also.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:All types of guys cruise here.
- Nudity / Policy:Staff is rather far from the booth area. I doubt they can see much. So far, the guy at the desk has been cool.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / It used to be a bank building, so I assume it is handicapped accessible.
- Warnings:I am concerned that this is a new location for peep booths. Love craft store had been next door, moved into the bank building and added the booths. Since there are no glory holes, cruise at your own risk.