Everytime I stopped by this place my got some attention. I was looking for any place to connect with someone to get some head and I happened to see a bunch of cars stopping at the beach after dark. I was staying at the hotel next door, so imagine my surrise when I found this was the hot cruising spot. I go in late Jan. to early Feb. -- see you there!
Crowd: Locals looking to hook up.
On the shore. in the "low-rise" hotels area. Look for the entrance sign "Eagle Beach", but you should pull into the parking area closest to the Costa Linda.
- Crowd:Locals looking to hook up.
- Directions:On the shore. in the "low-rise" hotels area. Look for the entrance sign "Eagle Beach", but you should pull into the parking area closest to the Costa Linda.
Best times: After dark.
Dates open: Evenings
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Just take a walk among the bushes, like you are going down to the beach.
Cruisiest Spots: Bushes between the beach and road.
- Nudity / Policy:Bushes between parking area and beach offer cover.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:Not a peeve really, but just so you know, during the Carnival time the locals all camp out in tents on the beach with their families. I doubt that anything is going on during this time in late February.