This is a place to put your boat in the water for access to the Ohio River. It is a large parking area down by the water. Mostly boaters & fishermen go there but can be very cruisy.
Crowd: Fishermen and boaters, but many guys take their lunch break there. With all the new businesses coming to the area this place is starting to get real "cruisy".
From I275 (East or West) Take the U.S. Route 50 exit For Greendale, Lawrenceburg, Aurora. & The Casino. Once off of the exit, follow U.S. Route 50 West, for 4 miles, thru the town of Lawrenceburg. Just past where state route 48 comes into U.S. 50, take a left at Tanner's Creek Dr. (there is a street light) There is also a McDonalds at that intersection. The Mcdonalds sit in the front of the new Lowe's store.
Cross street: Tanners Creek Dr. (used to be Reese Dr.)
- Crowd:Fishermen and boaters, but many guys take their lunch break there. With all the new businesses coming to the area this place is starting to get real "cruisy".
- Hours:Lunch & after work between 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Just act casual, read a paper or eat lunch. Make eye contact. If the place is too crowded you may have to take the action elsewhere.
Cruisiest Spots: There is a large parking lot down near the creek. In the far corners is the best place. In the warm months there are Port-O-Potty's with writings on the walls.
- Nudity / Policy:I have never seen anyone naked.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:The parking lot is out in the open, but sits way back of the main drag. Also, since it is down by the water, it floods after "heavy" rain.
Warnings: Not many cops back there, but have seen "fish & game" officials.