The canyon can get quite busy during the summer. Take a towel, and water, and go for the afternoon. Catch a few rays and then wander downstream to find the action out of sight. I've had lots of hot in this place. There always seems to be a willing around.
Crowd: A wide variety of hikers, and sunbathers. You have to be in preety good shape to get down there.
Take Canyon Blvd into the foothills to Sugar Loaf Rd, go right. Left on Lost Angel. Go a mile. Veer to the left on the side road. Follow down toward Dream Canyon parking area.
- Crowd:A wide variety of hikers, and sunbathers. You have to be in preety good shape to get down there.
- Hours:Hot, sunny, weekend afternoons.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Keep it discreet otherwise neighbours complain and the cops will be all over the place.
- Nudity / Policy:Yes / Freely clothing optional. Also nude hiking.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:Rock climbers can see all around, so be discreet.