Great place to have a bit of fun. Very little traffic unless there's a game or whatever, which you'll know if the place is packed. I've only seen this happen a couple of times. Most of the time, it's an open buffet of fun.
Crowd: Everyone, all types and kinds.
Neighbourhood: Not Noticable, unless frequent visits over and over
From Hwy 65, go into downtown Branson, pass steak & shake on left, at the bottom of hill, at stoplight, take right, go through another stoplight, follow signs to Alexander Park.
Cross street: 76, downtown branson
- Crowd:Everyone, all types and kinds.
- Hours:12:00 pm- 2:00 pm 11:00 pm-12:00 am
Best times: Best time is between 11 and 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm - 1:00 am.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Just wait in if you want to . There's a glory hole just waiting for occupancy. If you want your ed, just stroke and play with it at the first . You'll get what you want.
Cruisiest Spots: If you want ed, be at the next to the . If you want to , wait in .
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes
- Warnings:There is not a glory hole there any more. I went down there today (August 7 2008) and there was fresh paint and no hole. Might want to note that there might be cop activity there now