Good spot to meet truckers and others. Park by the picnic table and walk toward the wooded area. There are some nice big rocks to stand on and cruise.
Take the Muskogee Turnpike (Hwy 64/51) east of Broken Arrow for about 5 miles. The rest area is on your right.
- Directions:Take the Muskogee Turnpike (Hwy 64/51) east of Broken Arrow for about 5 miles. The rest area is on your right.
- Hours:All hours.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Get out of your car and walk into the woods.
- Nudity / Policy:Not applicable
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / No ramps or sidewalks into the woods
- Warnings:aPlease do not try to sneak around to try to watch someone having fun. Some guys find this offensive and may exhibit their displeasure in an uncomfortable way. Please do not plan to park here, sit in your car, and stay for hours. That WILL draw the attention of the police.