Cruisy park with quiet restroom during the day. Empty Handball court gets activity in early evening. Lot's of discreet cruising near park entrance.
Crowd: Good mix of older guys, runners, and college guys during the day. Lot's of married guys in the early evening.
Neighbourhood: Bay Ridge
"R" train to last stop (95th St.), Make a right, and just walk 2 blocks to park.
- Crowd:Good mix of older guys, runners, and college guys during the day. Lot's of married guys in the early evening.
- Directions:"R" train to last stop (95th St.), Make a right, and just walk 2 blocks to park.
- Hours:Lot's of lunchtime guys during the afternoon. Also gets busy early evening when everyone gets home from work.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Restroom is public, and closes at 3 p.m./Not very private, so listen up for people coming in. Good place to meet someone, then go somewhere else.
Cruisiest Spots: Near the Restroom before 3 p.m. which is right by the bus stop. Lot's of cruising near the park entrance & tennis courts all day and early evening. 4 stalls with doors in the restroom.
- Nudity / Policy:Some bushy areas to go to, but keep your eyes open; if you can see people on the street, then they can probably see you. Restroom is pretty empty during the day, but it is underneath the bus stop, so the bus drivers use it.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:Not a good idea to go into the bushes during daytime. You might think you are hidden when you are not.
Warnings: Police patrol in the park sometimes, after 9 p.m. Also lot's of dog walkers around 6-7 p.m.