The video has the best selection in the area. No s but lots of action and the booths on the left are big. Video takes dollar bills. they sell single at the front counter, along with small tubes of lube.
Crowd: Blue collar and business men looking to drop a load.
From Route 287, take Route 10 west for 5 miles then make a U-turn at Franklin Road and it will be right after the Nissan Dealer on the EASTBOUND side of Route 10.
- Crowd:Blue collar and business men looking to drop a load.
- Hours:Noon until 11pm. (Sometimes until Midnight)
Best times: Lunchtime during the week.
Dates open: 10 am to 2 am everyday except Sunday 12 to 12.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:As you go in turn to the left, booths on left are big and can handle 2 or 3 guys.
- Nudity / Policy:Store policy is to leave the customers alone as long as the video booths are running, so keep dropping money!
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes / Last booth on first floor.
- Warnings:Glory holes all boarded up last year.