cruiser update 2/7/2008:The old restroom with the gloryhole in it has been torn down. There is a new restroom, its kind of noisy but I think probably safe as long as you take a good look around. I keep going there hoping to find some hot . There was a nice young man there one evening, nice tight , and hot .
Crowd: All kinds-straight workmen who want to be taken care of.
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dunedin at Waterfront
Follow Main Street, Dunedin to the end at U.S. Alternate 19. Immediately after traffic light at Main Street & Alt. 19, go straight into the Parking Lot for Edgewater Park, when Alt. 19 bears sharp left.
Cross street: U.S. Alt. 19
- Crowd:All kinds-straight workmen who want to be taken care of.
- Hours:Restroom open 24 hours.
Best times: Early morning, afternoons, late night.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Be careful, as the Dept. of Public Works cleans restroom at 9:00 AM-stay away then. ALWAYS be discrete when cruising here, as the Harbor Master Office is immediatly across parking lot, and can be watched from office.
Cruisiest Spots: Stalls have glory hole.
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes
- Warnings:Beware of Pinellas County Sheriff's Dept. on routine cruises through the park parking lot, and Harbor Master's office has view of restroom entrance. Please be discrete.