This is a very nice little park. Several different places to cruise. You'll just have to see what looks like it's hopping when you get there. Sometimes the bathrooms are hot! Other times, guys each other off by their cars after dark. And sometimes, the woods down by the river are a good cruise. Just watch for guys driving or walking without a companion.
Crowd: All kinds of guys go here...I've ed off construction workers and businessmen here.
Off of Will Clayton Pkwy, down toward the bridge to Van Buren. The park has several public restrooms that are cruisy, or you can go to the woods by the park.
- Crowd:All kinds of guys go here...I've off construction workers and businessmen here.
- Hours:I believe it's open until about 11 pm during the summer.
Best times: Evenings about 6 pm.
Dates open: I believe it's open until about 11 pm during the summer.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Park your car in a parking slot by a picnic table, and walk around a little. Hang your out at the in the john, or take a cruise through the trees by the river.
Cruisiest Spots: This is certainly the cruisiest spot that I've found in Fort Smith, but it pales in comparison to cruise spots elsewhere.
- Nudity / Policy:Lots of str8 people, so use your cruise skills!
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:As mentioned earlier, lots of str8 folks have the nerve to want to use this place for picnics. !