Double doors are handy for detecting someones approach. There are two stalls right at the door, then along the same wall, the two urinals are hidden just past the stalls.
Crowd: Quite the mix. Some business men, some Jocks from the Nautilus Plus in the mall. There are always older guys where ever I've been.
Take highway 5 exit St-Raymond. Take a left away from the casino and then left again on St-Joseph. Change lanes immediately to the right and enter the shopping mall parking, The Zellers toilet is next to the restaurant near the rest of the mall.
Cross street: St.-Raymond & St-Joseph
- Crowd:Quite the mix. Some business men, some Jocks from the Nautilus Plus in the mall. There are always older guys where ever I've been.
- Hours:Any time during store hours.
Best times: Afternoons and after work hours.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:When in the , you can see by the reflection on the tiles on the wall whether the guy in the next is wacking off or not. By the same token, the guy in the first can see if the one in the first is wacking off as well.
Cruisiest Spots: The next to the and the s themselves.
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes / Sinks aren't made for handy cap access.
- Warnings:Usually quite active but occasional dry spells with no rhyme or reason.
Warnings: update 6/9/2008: No glory hole at all. Be careful zeller's employs security peoples. They got once in a while in the bathroom, looking to catch guys in action and possibly have them arrested.