Erotheek Cupido

Hikstraat 52

014-21.69.96

 
Is This Your Business?
 

Cupido is a clean place to go. Use eyecontact. All persons are above 18.
Crowd: All kinds of guys. Young, old, escorts.

When you are at Heretals Station go to the square where the buscoaches stop. On the left in front you see new builded flats. On the corner you see the office of "ADMB". Go in that street.That is the Hikstraat(=Hikstreet). First property on the left is Cupido.
Cross street: Stationstraat
  • Crowd:All kinds of guys. Young, old, escorts.
  • Directions:When you are at Heretals Station go to the square where the buscoaches stop. On the left in front you see new builded flats. On the corner you see the office of "ADMB". Go in that street.That is the Hikstraat(=Hikstreet). First property on the left is Cupido.
    Cross street: Stationstraat
  • Hours:Every day from 10-22. Sundays closed.
    Best times: Afternoons, evenings.
  • Cruising Info/ Tips:On friday there is a reduction on entrance fee: only 5 euro for the whole day.
    Cruisiest Spots: There are 2 cinemas: straight and gay.
  • Nudity / Policy:Very liberal.
  • Wheelchair Accessible:No
  • Warnings:As usual, take care of your wallet etc. 95 % of the guys are good, but the other 5%...
 
whos coming to Erotheek Cupido
 
 
 
 
Loading