cruiser update 3/30/2009: s and viewing screens have been gone for years.
Monday night is good from 8:30 til 10:00
Just put some cash in the machine and you are left alone.
Some great suckers in the store.
Crowd: Blue collar, Businessmen, College Guys, All types.
Neighbourhood: Across Route 46 from Kenvil Novelty
From Rt. 80, Exit 30 onto Howard Blvd. (From 80 Eastbound, exit and turn right onto Howard Blvd; from 80 Westbound, exit and turn left onto Howard Blvd.). Howard Blvd. to first traffic light at Rt. 46, left onto Rt. 46. Through next traffic light, Cupids is approx 1/4 mile on left, just after railroad tracks.
Cross street: Across from Ballentine St.
- Crowd:Blue collar, Businessmen, College Guys, All types.
- Hours:10 am to 11:30 pm (Sometimes till Midnight)
Best times: Noon till closing - Great Lunch Crowd.
Dates open: 10 am to 10 pm.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Just whip it out and start stroking.
Cruisiest Spots: Booths in back of store.
- Nudity / Policy:Store policy is to leave the customers alone as long as the video booths are running, so keep dropping money!
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes / Second to last booth on the right side only.
- Warnings:Staff can be at times.