booth 7 is a solo booth while 1&2 3&4 5&6 each have joining walls. Place was clean, each of those combo's of booths have a between them, all appear to be made by management. 4-5 minutes of video for a dollar. All boths have working solid doors and locks (a real lock) Not sure about any group action in a booth. Did not see any while I was there. All in all a very quality place to hang your meat. Got off each time i went over the weekend and it was a quiet weekend.
Crowd: Lake rats, hot young ones to decent mid age men. Did not see any trolls
Highway 95 to Chenaweth Rd, head west toward the lake to London Bridge Road. Make a left about a half mile down on the left. Large sign out front "Adult Book Store"
Cross street: Pero Drive
- Crowd:Lake rats, hot young ones to decent mid age men. Did not see any trolls
- Hours:10am - 1pm Monday thru Saturday
12 noon - 10pm Sunday
Best times: Evenings to late night
- Cruising Info/ Tips:booth 7 is a solo booth while 1&2 3&4 5&6 all joining walls
Cruisiest Spots: Video Booths
- Nudity / Policy:Definelty seems to promote action in the booths.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:None to speak of.
Warnings: None to speak of.