The spa is called the Cebu Paradise Spa. No membership required. A full-body massage is at 300 pesos for 1 hour for filipino citizens and 650 pesos for 1 hour for foreigners. When you avail this, you can have access to the wet and dry sauna and the hot and cold jacuzzi. Plus you get a free juice or tea.
It's located very near to the mactan airport. Upon landing, it's very visible. The Cebu Paradise Spa is located in the basement.
- Directions:It's located very near to the mactan airport. Upon landing, it's very visible. The Cebu Paradise Spa is located in the basement.
- Hours:Best time to go is 7pm onwards.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Men's area are separate from women's. Everyone is naked in the lockers and jacuzzi. In the sauna, some would go naked or bring a towel. Make eye contact and they might take it off too. Also, the massage area has no divisions so you can see others being massaged. (Some are naked some wear shorts that the masseuse pulls down for a butt massage).
- Nudity / Policy:Nudity is mandatory in the hot or cold jacuzzi. Everyone goes naked in the lockers too.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / There are attendants who are very helpful.
- Warnings:Both straight and gay men goes here so be careful.