This is a great place to go at nights. The parking lot is very private and so are the trails. During the day there are alot of dog walkers and joggers though.
From Lougheed and 203rd, head North for 2.5 Km. to Dewdney Trunk Rd. - then turn right (East) on Dewdney for about another 2km. - follow Dewdney until the road turns right (South) and just around that turn on your left hand side is the park and parking lot. Park in the parking lot and see who else might be cruising or take a walk along the .
- Hours:Nights - the parking lot gate is open from 7AM - 10PM
- Cruising Info/ Tips:The parking lot or the trails are best
- Nudity / Policy:You can go naked on summer nights, but be careful, other people may be there.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / Yes
- Warnings:Just be descreet and things will be fine.