This is the members plus area. There is another general changeroom where the sauna is the cruise area. You need to spend a bit more money on the Plus area but so much worth it.
Crowd: All types of guys. A lot of asian men but you will find tons of middle age guys.
The Mississauga YMCA is located on Burnhamthorpe Road, just west of Square One Shopping Mall and the Mississauga City Hall. From Hwy 403 or the QEW, take Hurontario to Burnhamthorpe and turn west. Travel along Burnhamthorpe and turn right onto Prince of Wales, just beyond the Mississauga Library. Drive around the YMCA into the back parking lot.
Cross street: Burnhamthorpe and Hurontario
- Crowd:All types of guys. A lot of asian men but you will find tons of middle age guys.
- Hours:Mon to Ffriday 6 am to 11 pm
Sat and Sun 8 am to 730 pm
Best times: During the day, on weekdays.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:while in the steam room, walk in with your towel on and open it right up so eveyone can see what you've got. Others like to wrap thier towel in a way that when you sit, everyone can see your cock. The same goes for the Sauna. In the whirlpool sit on the edge naked and keep "fixing" your package.
Cruisiest Spots: Steam room, sauna and whirlpool.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / There is access all thru this place for people who have a handicap.
- Warnings:Sometimes it can get a bit busy in there. Remember that straight guys go there too.
Warnings: there is a worker in there who leave you alone but dont play in the sauna or whirlpool and take it to the steamroom.