Open for public and hotel guests during day, but only guests after 9 p.m. Locker area, sauna, 1 bathroom stall and 2 shower stalls.
You can access it from the Rideau Centre on the 3rd floor of the hotel, and take an elevator, (it's on the 6th floor).
- Hours:Open 24 hours, but busier around lunch with hotel guests who are not looking for action. Best times are around 9:00 p.m. and later when only a few guys are left there.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Showers are good, but the sauna is the best area for sex. Any range of people, usually those in 30's but lots older and younger too. Make sure that you make eye contact with the other guys and rub your dick to show interest. Also, standing up and showing that you have a hard on is a big help!
- Nudity / Sexual Policy:It's a lockerroom so nudity is allowed, however be careful because not everyone is there for the same reason as you.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / Yes, there is an elevator from the lobby.
- Warnings:Security during the day, and a camera at the entrance, but at night it's pretty isolated.