Seminole Mills Park
This is a 50 acre park located on Third Street north from Lake Mills Road in Southwest Seminole County near Chuluota. Lake Mills offers a unique up-close look at a mixed hardwood swamp. You'll also find highlands thick with oak and pine at Lake Mills. It's an extraordinary opportunity to see the wide range of the real, natural Florida. Views of Lake Mills Pavilions are invitingly located under the shade of 150 year old oak trees. There are places for camping, cookouts, and fishing from boardwalks.
1: Start out going EAST on RED BUG LAKE RD from SEMORAN BLVD. toward SR417 2: RED BUG LAKE RD becomes W MITCHELL HAMMOCK RD. 3: Turn LEFT onto LOCKWOOD RD. 4: Turn RIGHT onto CR-419 S/CHULUOTA RD. 5.Turn LEFT onto LAKE MILLS RD. 6: Turn LEFT onto TROPICAL AVE. 7: End at 1301 Tropical Ave Chuluota, FL 32766-
- Hours:This park is open 363 days a year and is closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:The Camping area and the board walks are the cruisiest places in the park, lots of secluded areas. Park in the camping area, Restroom has two s and a shower . Bring a tent and one can cruise all day and night long.
- Nudity / Policy:There is a Parcourse Fitness System so one can look like they are doing the course while cruising, Most areas give ample warning to persons approaching.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / yes
- Warnings:Stay away from the playgrounds, as the local sheriffs department patrols this area, lots of families also hangout in this area and are not there for cruising.