Old sauna, nice if you're not expecting modern facilities. admission about US$5.
Get to subway station Irarrazaval, and grab a bus or a cab. it's pretty close, about 6 blocks, going east, if you want to walk. it's a very busy neighborhood, so it's not dangerous.
- Directions:Get to subway station Irarrazaval, and grab a bus or a cab. it's pretty close, about 6 blocks, going east, if you want to walk. it's a very busy neighborhood, so it's not dangerous.
- Hours:Been there on Tuesday evenings and Thursdays. Action can happen at any time.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:All kind of guys come here, married guys after the office, bears and occasionally one twink. From their 20's to very old. all kind of body types too: hunks to fat guys, from skinny to tall ones. if you hit off with some guy, in the second floor there are cabins where you can easily have a good .
- Nudity / Policy:Once you get there, get undressed in your locker, put your towel round your waist and move around. One dry sauna with action very often, lots of sucking and guy jerking off all the time. In the steam rooms lots of touching themselves and looking in the eyes. When the mood is right, there can be some blow jobs or even ing there.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / No handicapped access. the sauna is in a basement.
- Warnings:It is NOT openly a gay sauna or cruising place, but there's always some action. the staff is old in the locker area and do not enter to the sauna area. be polite and careful if you try to seduce a straight guy (last time there was a huge argument when one gay guy tried to touch a straight guy by mistake). if you have your gaydar working, you'll have a hot time. been there 3 times and always got a blow job at least.