A very clean sauna/JimJilBang complete with a maze and a resting area, it seems many that go there are fit Koreans in their 20/30s
Take subway exit #4 from NonHyeon Station(line 7), it is the 3rd flr on the building past Paris Baguette.
- Directions:Take subway exit #4 from NonHyeon Station(line 7), it is the 3rd flr on the building past Paris Baguette.
- Hours:Open 24 hrs, 5000 Won before 7PM, 10000 Won after, Sat Nights and weekends in general seems the most busy.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:There are theme days during the weekday;
Wed: Underware/Speedo Day
Thurs: Muscle/Gym day (receive a 50% discount if you show a gym membership - never tried that, so I'm not sure if it ties into a specific gym or not)
Sat: Dark & Secret Day - they dim the lights
Sun: Naked day - self explanatory
- Nudity / Policy:In public areas, the patrons do wear a towel around their waists with the exception of theme days.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / No access
- Warnings:It is mostly filled with Korean patrons, but have yet to see them shy away.