It is just a small parking area off of US RT 6 in Killingly towards the Rhode Island border. There is nothing there but guys looking for action, and the occasional environmental police warden looking for a cheap pinch. There are paths into the woods, go for a walk... Also, check out Ross Pond, further up the road and the first right turn off of South Frontage Rd. Very wooded area w/ pond and hiking area up into cliffs. No cruising here, but a nice place to take a friend from the state park.
Crowd: Mostly middle-aged men and some seniors. Married, bi or sometimes young, curious guys.
From I-395, Exit 91 for RT 6 Eastbound towards Rhode Island. Look for brown state signs for state park, off of RT 6 on South Frontage Rd. 'Park', a parking area void of any picnic tables or benches, is on right. Nothing but cruising going on there.
- Crowd:Mostly middle-aged men and some seniors. Married, bi or sometimes young, curious guys.
- Hours:Anytime, though officially closed at dusk.
Best times: Weekends and evening hours.
Dates open: Anytime, though officially closed at dusk.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Nothing here but guys looking for action. Just beware of state environmental police, DEP, they are around sometimes and have done undercover work on occasion.
Cruisiest Spots: Pull in and either sit in car or walk into the woods.
- Nudity / Policy:Probably not, wooded area w/ bugs.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:CT Department of Environmental Police, DEP, have patrols that frequent the 'park' and have been known to run undercover sting operations.
Warnings: Patrolled by CT Dept. Environmental Poilce (DEP) and sometimes State Police. Watch the DEP, they have run undercover sting operations there in the past. The 'park' is nothing but a cruising area, well known to the police.