There is a small DVD section near the back of the store. No room to do anything in the store, but a good place to make connections with people and go elsewhere.
Neighbourhood: North Village Shoppes
South of the North Village Shoppes about a mile. It's right next to a instant loan shop, and shares a parking lot with a automobile detail shop.
- Hours:5pm-9pm in the evenings. Any other time it's hit or miss.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Evening area seems to be the most populated. Generally the after work crowd go there to buy and toys. The DVD section is the best place to make connections.
- Nudity / Policy:Discretion is a must as this is merely a place to make connections.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / N/A
- Warnings:Be discreet because the space is relatively small for the DVDs, and the clerks do make the rounds and there are cameras.