Long hidden layby on the A36 between the M27 and Salisbury. Ideal spot for truckers looking for a bit of discreet fun.
Neighbourhood: Off M27 at Junction 2
Leave the M27 at Junction 2. Follow sign to Salisbury. Once you have passed through Plaitford the layby is on the left, next to the entrance to the Garden Centre.
- Directions:Leave the M27 at Junction 2. Follow sign to Salisbury. Once you have passed through Plaitford the layby is on the left, next to the entrance to the Garden Centre.
- Hours:Best times are in early / late evening once the trucks have parked up for the night. There is a burger that leaves around 3pm so don't bother to visit before then.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:If the trucker is interested he will give the usual signs (half open curtain etc). If you don't get the signal don't hang about as some straights do use it.
- Nudity / Policy:No nudity. This is a good location as long as everyone keeps it discreet and doesn't give cause for complaint.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / No problem for handicapped access.
- Warnings:Only seen the police here once and I think it was just a random drive through. As always don't give anyone cause to complain and the police will leave it alone.