Long hidden layby on the A36 between the M27 and Salisbury. Ideal spot for truckers looking for a bit of discreet fun.
Leave the M27 at Junction 2. Follow sign to Salisbury. Once you have passed through Plaitford the layby is on the left, next to the entrance to the Garden Centre.
- Directions:Leave the M27 at Junction 2. Follow sign to Salisbury. Once you have passed through Plaitford the layby is on the left, next to the entrance to the Garden Centre.
- Hours:Best times are in early / late evening once the trucks have parked up for the night. There is a burger that leaves around 3pm so don't bother to visit before then.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:If the trucker is interested he will give the usual signs (half open curtain etc). If you don't get the signal don't hang about as some straights do use it.
- Nudity / Policy:No nudity. This is a good location as long as everyone keeps it discreet and doesn't give cause for complaint.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / No problem for handicapped access.
- Warnings:Only seen the police here once and I think it was just a random drive through. As always don't give anyone cause to complain and the police will leave it alone.