Small Toilet located in the clock tower central to shipping Sodbury High Street. Large and single cubical.
Follow signs for Chipping Sodbury High Street. The clock tower is central and cannot be missed. Parking is fantastic as the whole street is filled with parking spaces.
- Directions:Follow signs for Chipping Sodbury High Street. The clock tower is central and cannot be missed. Parking is fantastic as the whole street is filled with parking spaces.
- Hours:24/7 the toilet can be very cruisy after 11pm when all the pubs kick out.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:There is a bus stop seating area in the clock tower situated right next to the toilets. Sit here and wait to see who turns up, it is a public street so avoid continuously hopping in and out the toilets, just sit and wait for eye contact. Lots of student/clubbing types from the pubs go here.
- Nudity / Policy:Once locked in the cubicle you should be ok, but otherwise avoid it. The cubicle could fit 3 people comfortably.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / Yes
- Warnings:Be careful and discreet. Obvious cruisers should stay away as this is a public street and will be noticed, there is a police station nearby but because this toilet is closeby the police never check it, they clearly think nobody would cruise there, but the reality is I have had a great time here on several occasions and never once have i experienced police presence. But be careful, usual rules apply.