Small Toilet located in the clock tower central to shipping Sodbury High Street. Large and single cubical.
Neighbourhood: Chipping Sodbury
Follow signs for Chipping Sodbury High Street. The clock tower is central and cannot be missed. Parking is fantastic as the whole street is filled with parking spaces.
- Directions:Follow signs for Chipping Sodbury High Street. The clock tower is central and cannot be missed. Parking is fantastic as the whole street is filled with parking spaces.
- Hours:24/7 the toilet can be very cruisy after 11pm when all the pubs kick out.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:There is a bus stop seating area in the clock tower situated right next to the toilets. Sit here and wait to see who turns up, it is a public street so avoid continuously hopping in and out the toilets, just sit and wait for eye contact. Lots of student/clubbing types from the pubs go here.
- Nudity / Policy:Once locked in the cubicle you should be ok, but otherwise avoid it. The cubicle could fit 3 people comfortably.
- Wheelchair Accessible:No / Yes
- Warnings:Be careful and discreet. Obvious cruisers should stay away as this is a public street and will be noticed, there is a police station nearby but because this toilet is closeby the police never check it, they clearly think nobody would cruise there, but the reality is I have had a great time here on several occasions and never once have i experienced police presence. But be careful, usual rules apply.