Nature forest preserves in Cook County, along the Des Plaines river.
Crowd: Older men, middle-aged guys, married men looking for , Hispanic...all types, really.
1/4 mile east of Milwaukee Ave and Dundee Rd on Dundee Rd. Entrance on the south side of Dundee. Drive 0.7 miles to the only stone/gravel parking in this preserve. A couple of trails lead into the wooded area. BJ, anal...it all goes on here. Here's a hint: get out of your car and go in, even if you don't see other cars parked on the gravel! Sometimes guys are back there, they just park in other places so as not to be obvious. This place is hopping at lunchtime during the week. Also, the trails
- Crowd:Older men, middle-aged guys, married men looking for , Hispanic...all types, really.
- Hours:Sunrise to sunset, 365 days.
Best times: Lunch hours (11am to 3pm) and after work (4pm to 7pm).
Weekends too but there are lots of family activities going on.
Dates open: Sunrise to sunset, 365 days.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Get out of your car! Everyone waits for the other guy to get out and there are already guys back there waiting sometimes! Trust me...I'm one of them!Don't just walk in and walk out, hang out a bit. Walk around. Give guys a chance to see you.
Cruisiest Spots: 50 yards down the main trail, behind a well-used tree (used hanging in branches!). I've seen more guys getting there than I've seen any place else!
- Nudity / Policy:Yes / Be careful, there are public trails bordering this area!
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:Did I forget to say: get out of your car? Don't be afraid to hurt a calorie and walk a bit.