This restroom is huge and usually empty. There are rows and rows of stalls, maybe 30 or 40. Since it's located on the 3rd floor of Ackerman Union at UCLA, it rarely sees traffic unless theirs an event going on in the ballroom. This restroom is open to the public.
Ackerman Union is located at 308 Westwood Plaza, on the UCLA campus. Its in the center of the campus above the Bruin Store. Just use the elevator from the Bruin store or the cafeteria to get to the 3rd floor where the ballroom is located. There are stairs as well. It is the only bathroom on the 3rd floor, so you can't miss it.
- Hours:This place is happening all the time, but since it's out of the way, it is rarely used at the capacity it was intended for. The best time to find action here would be between 12 PM and 5 PM, though the restroom is open and streaming with people until 10 or 11 PM.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Just get in a next to another guy. Since there are many s, it will be kind of obvious if you choose a next to another dude. Tap your feet, and look under the to see if the guy next to you is looking back. You can also try washing your hands at a sink and wait for another guy to make eye contact with you.
Cruisiest Spots: The best spot to find action at this restroom would be in one of the many s located towards the back. Since the restroom is very large, it is unlikely to get caught. By the time you hear the door open, you'll have plenty of time clean up.
- Nudity / Policy:Nudity is obviously not allowed, but the s are big enough for you to get a little bit comfortable. is not permitted, but getting caught is unlikely. The handicap s are large enough for a group of people.
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes / There is handicap access to this location via the elevator.
- Warnings:This place is probably the best place to cruise on campus without risk of getting busted. Just be discreet, and have a good time.