Adult book/movie store with a wide open video area. They have full size locking doors and the staff hardly ever even looks around.
Crowd: A lot of factory worker types. All races, but mainly hispanic.
10 FWY (Santa Monica), exit Alameda South. First driveway after you pass Washington Bl.
Cross street: E. Washington Bl.
- Crowd:A lot of factory worker types. All races, but mainly hispanic.
Best times: After work is busy. Weekends are steady.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Leave door unlocked. Make eye contact over movie and mag racks.
Cruisiest Spots: Most look at movie covers and mags waiting for the right one to go into a booth. There is sometimes action in the lot, but it is way too open.
- Nudity / Policy:They seem very uncaring as to what goes on.
- Wheelchair Accessible:Yes / They have handicap booths.
- Warnings:The restroom almost always smells like . Seems like there are a lot of aprehensive first-timers there.
Warnings: I've seen cops go in, but they just walk around. They don't even knock on the doors.